Learn to ride with confidence and style
Everyone wants to learn and progress their riding. However, learning a new skill or breaking a bad habit is not easy. RideOut Coaching sessions create a learning environment where you feel safe, respected and inspired and it’s this sweet spot where the magic happens! All sessions are structured and tailored to the specific needs of the group and individual. Feel empowered with knowledge, understanding and fresh confidence!
Group Sessions in Moray – £25 PP
- 2 hour sessions, 4 – 6 riders per group.
- Sessions grouped by ability. Beginners, those new to mountain biking and coaching. Intermediates – advanced riders who possibly feel their ability has plateaued or they wish to improve skills and techniques for trail features.
- All sessions follow the format of skills based knowledge and practise followed by a RideOut for trail application.
Group sessions outwith Moray can be arranged for half or full day.
Group Sessions in Moray – £15 PP
- Serious fun for kids on bikes!
- 2 hour sessions, 4 – 6 riders per group
- All levels catered for from cautious riders to mini shredders.
Adult Private 1:1 sessions – £POA
- Bespoke sessions tailored to your specific needs, allowing focused development.
- All abilities; beginners, intermediate or advanced.
- Session length and cost arranged privately
Private Sessions – Learn to ride! – £25 PP
- 1 hour sessions where we teach a child how to ride their bike
- Location: Marine Park in Lossiemouth
There is nothing better than learning something new with your family! Quality time spent together, sharing a fun active experience.
- 2 hour sessions
- Location to suit your needs
- Prices on enquiry
Clubs / Events / Festivals
Skills coaching sessions, a guided ride or some tasters for your club, event or festival? As always, sessions are tailored to the needs of the group. We are happy to travel to your location so get in touch to discuss the options.