Discover Cairngorms Adventure – Two Days
A two-day guided adventure in the stunning Cairngorms National Park. Setting off from Aviemore each day, we will explore wild and remote places, experience vast open space and feel energised as we seek out adventure, discover hidden gems, ride secret singletrack and meet like-minded people, making lasting memories along the way.
The Discover Cairngorms Adventure combines our Burma Road Adventure and Feshiebridge Forest Adventure into one amazing weekend of riding.
You’ll need a fairly good level of fitness for this ride but the trails are not technical. You should be used to riding a variety of off-road terrain including double track climbs, rooty single track trails and loose descents. On the first day we’ll cover approx 40km with around 900m of elevation gain, while day two is more mellow with about 35km and 500 metres of elevation gain.
- Two full days guided rides
- Ratio of 4 riders to 1 guide (maximum group size 8)
- A delicious, healthy packed lunch each day (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Organic cotton RideOut goody bag filled with amazing treats
- Detailed pre departure information and full kit list
- Trip photos
*Bike hire can be arranged on request
14th – 15th August