Surf And Turf (Fochabers/Sandend) 23/08/20
23 AUGUST 2020
9.30AM – 5PM
Biking adventures/coaching in the morning followed by surfing instruction in the afternoon.
Location: Fochabers Winding Walks Car Park
4 in stock
Micro Adventure: Surf and Turf.
Biking adventures/coaching in the morning, re fuel and rest at lunch followed by surfing instruction in the afternoon at the stunning Sandend Bay. What a way to spend a day!
The morning ride will start and finish at Fochabers Winding Walks car park. We will set off at 9.30am honing skills and building confidence on our bikes at the skills park. We will have fun learning some new techniques allowing us to feel more stable and balanced. After a snack we will then head up the hill to explore some lovely single-track and forest paths, riding and enjoying the brilliant variety of trails. We then loop back down to the car park.
After lunch (approx 2pm) we will then head over to Sandend (clients using their own vehicles) to meet professional surf instructor Suds from Suds Surf School, to get suited and booted (all wet-suits, boots and gloves provided) at the beach.
Then its time to head over to jump in the North Sea for your surf lesson. You are going to absolutely love it.
What do you need to bring for this adventure?
- A working bike and well fitted helmet (bike hire can be arranged on request).
- Full finger gloves and clear glasses are recommend but not essential.
- A rucksack to carry a water bottle and rain coat or spare jumper. Its Scotland we get all seasons in one day!
- A towel for getting changed before and after surfing.
- A swimsuit for under your wetsuit.
- A woolly hat is ideal for chucking over wet hair after surf as is a nice big warm jacket.
- Lunch (there are also shops/cafes).
Whats included in the price: £85 per person.
- Mtb coaching
- Mtb guiding
- Bike set up
- Morning snack
- Wetsuit, boots and glove hire
- Surfboard hire
- Surf lesson
Please get in touch if you have any further questions, i cant wait to meet you!