Surf And Turf (Lossiemouth) 22/08/20
22 AUGUST 2020
9.30AM – 4PM
Biking in the morning followed by surfing in the afternoon.
Location: Lossiemouth East Beach Car Park
3 in stock
Micro Adventure: Surf and Turf.
Biking in the morning followed by surfing in the afternoon. What a way to spend a day!
The morning ride will start and finish at East Beach car park. We will set off at 9.30am and head up the river Lossie, (looking out for the Ospreys which regularly feed on the river) before heading into the stunning Scots pine forest. We will then explore some lovely single-track and forest paths, just riding and enjoying the magical wild scenery. After a snack, we loop back to the car park where we rejoin our vehicles. Lunch can be enjoyed by the river or at the local cafe if clients prefer.
After lunch (approx 1.30pm) we will get suited and booted (all wet-suits, boots and gloves included) at the New Wave Surf School shack.
Then its time to head over to the the stunning white sands of Lossiemouth East beach for your surf lesson with Donald.
What do you need to bring for this adventure?
- A working bike and well fitted helmet (bike hire can be arranged on request - including E-bikes).
- Full finger gloves and clear glasses are recommend but not essential.
- A rucksack to carry a water bottle and rain coat or spare jumper. Its Scotland we get all seasons in one day!
- A towel for getting changed before and after surfing.
- A swimsuit for under the wetsuit.
- A woolly hat is ideal for chucking over wet hair after surf as is a nice big warm jacket.
Whats included in the price: £85 per person.
- Mtb coaching and guiding
- Bike set up
- Morning snack
- Wetsuit hire
- Surfboard hire
- Surf lesson
Please get in touch if you have any further questions, i cant wait to meet you!