Trail Days Fort William 08/05/21
9.30AM – 4.00PM
Location: Nevis Range.
Home of the UCI World Cup, 10 Under the Ben and Scottish Enduro Series, Nevis Range near Fort William offers some of the best enduro and downhill mountain biking in the UK. Iconic Aonach Mor towers above as you arrive at Scotland’s most famous trail centre and the views are only the beginning. From fast and flowy to rugged and rocky, Nevis Range has trails to challenge and excite riders of all abilities – a bucket list destination for any mountain biker!
Our morning will be spent coaching on the ‘Witch’s Trails’, building control, technique and confidence on specific features like drops, rock gardens and turns. We’ll rest and refuel at the excellent Pinemarten cafe before heading off in the afternoon for a guided ride of Fort William’s finest enduro trails! Our Fort William Trail Day will have two coaching groups, Flow for those newer to trail centre riding and Tech for more experienced riders.
*If conditions allow, the Tech group may be able to use the gondola to access Top Chief black trail. Gondola passes will be an additional cost.
- I can ‘get down’ a red trail centre trail but find some of the features difficult
- I can roll a small drop and want to progress to learning how to drop them properly
- I want to work on improving fundamental skills such as body position, cornering and braking to so that I can ride technical trails with skill and confidence
- I can drop small/medium sized drops but want to improve my technique
- I can ride all of the features on a trail centre red trail (and maybe some black features)
- I want to work on improving my technique and get more performance from my riding
If you are unsure which session to book on for or have any questions, please get in touch!
Flow – see description below, Tech – see description below