Trail Days Glenlivet 10/07/21
9.30AM – 4.00PM
Location: Bike Glenlivet
A gem of a trail centre, tucked away in the heart of Glenlivet Estate. The newly built skills area is ideal for sessioning features and getting those skills dialled in before heading onto the trails to put our skills into practice. Glenlivet’s challenging red route climbs up to the summit of Cairn Daimh, where we’ll be treated to stunning views of the Cairngorms before we make our way down the fun, flowy and technical trail where we’ll encounter big berms, drop offs and rock gardens, with some optional black features to keep us on our toes!
Glenlivet Trail Day will begin with a full morning of coaching on specific features like rock gardens, drops and turns, working on building control, technique and confidence. We’ll have lunch at the trailside cafe before heading out for a guided ride of Glenlivet’s best trails in the afternoon, where we’ll have the opportunity to put our new skills into practice. Our Glenlivet Trail Day will have two coaching groups, Flow for those newer to trail centre riding and Tech for more experienced riders.
- I am new to trail centre riding and would like to learn the fundamentals from a professional coach and build my confidence
- I would like to learn how to roll over rock features, round berms and flat turns found on a blue or red trail
- I would like to learn how to use my brakes effectively and maintain a balanced body position
- I would like to practise tricky sections in a supportive, fun environment.
- I would like to ride a trail centre red trail with control, speed and confidence maintaining good body positioning.
- I would like to tackle and learn how to ride black features safely with the guidance of a professional coach
- I can drop small/medium sized drops but want to make sure I am doing so safely.
- I want to work on a variety of techniques through sessioning and get more performance from my riding.
If you are unsure which session to book on for or have any questions, please get in touch!
Flow – see description below, Tech – see description below