Trail Days Glenlivet 10/07/21
9.30AM – 4.00PM
Location: Bike Glenlivet
A gem of a trail centre, tucked away in the heart of Glenlivet Estate. The newly built skills area is ideal for sessioning features and getting those skills dialled in before heading onto the trails to put our skills into practice. Glenlivet’s challenging red route climbs up to the summit of Cairn Daimh, where we’ll be treated to stunning views of the Cairngorms before we make our way down the fun, flowy and technical trail where we’ll encounter big berms, drop offs and rock gardens, with some optional black features to keep us on our toes!
Glenlivet Trail Day will begin with a full morning of coaching on specific features like rock gardens, drops and turns, working on building control, technique and confidence. We’ll have lunch at the trailside cafe before heading out for a guided ride of Glenlivet’s best trails in the afternoon, where we’ll have the opportunity to put our new skills into practice. Our Glenlivet Trail Day will have two coaching groups, Flow for those newer to trail centre riding and Tech for more experienced riders.
Is Flow right for me?
- I can ‘get down’ a red trail centre trail but find some of the features difficult
- I can roll a small drop and want to progress to learning how to drop them properly
- I want to work on improving fundamental skills such as body position, cornering and braking to so that I can ride technical trails with skill and confidence
Is Tech right for me?
- I can drop small/medium sized drops but want to improve my technique
- I can ride all of the features on a trail centre red trail (and maybe some black features)
- I want to work on improving my technique and get more performance from my riding
If you are unsure which session to book on for or have any questions, please get in touch!
Flow – see description below, Tech – see description below