Trail Days Golspie 02/10/21
9.30AM – 4.00PM
Location: Golspie Wildcat Trails
As the most Northerly of Scotland’s trail centres, Golspie Wildcat Trails are magical. The rocky, technical trails and epic views make it well worth the journey to visit this true Highland mountain bike destination. A zig zag climb takes you from sea level to the top of Ben Bhraggie where you’ll be rewarded for your efforts with stunning sea views and the longest technical singletrack descent in the UK!
Our Golspie Trail day will begin with a morning of coaching where we’ll work on riding with control and technique on some of Golspie’s awesome rock gardens, drops and corners, building your skill and confidence levels. After lunch, we’ll head up again to enjoy a guided ride and soak up those views, putting our newly learned skills into practice. Our Golspie Trail Day will have two coaching groups, Flow for those newer to trail centre riding and Tech for more experienced riders.
- I can ‘get down’ a red trail centre trail but find some of the features difficult
- I can roll a small drop and want to progress to learning how to drop them properly
- I want to work on improving fundamental skills such as body position, cornering and braking to so that I can ride technical trails with skill and confidence
- I can drop small/medium sized drops but want to improve my technique
- I can ride all of the features on a trail centre red trail (and maybe some black features)
- I want to work on improving my technique and get more performance from my riding
If you are unsure which session to book on for or have any questions, please get in touch!
Flow – see description below, Tech – see description below