Trail Days Golspie 02/10/21
9.30AM – 4.00PM
Location: Golspie Wildcat Trails
As the most Northerly of Scotland’s trail centres, Golspie Wildcat Trails are magical. The rocky, technical trails and epic views make it well worth the journey to visit this true Highland mountain bike destination. A zig zag climb takes you from sea level to the top of Ben Bhraggie where you’ll be rewarded for your efforts with stunning sea views and the longest technical singletrack descent in the UK!
Our Golspie Trail day will begin with a morning of coaching where we’ll work on riding with control and technique on some of Golspie’s awesome rock gardens, drops and corners, building your skill and confidence levels. After lunch, we’ll head up again to enjoy a guided ride and soak up those views, putting our newly learned skills into practice. Our Golspie Trail Day will have two coaching groups, Flow for those newer to trail centre riding and Tech for more experienced riders.
- I am new to trail centre riding and would like to learn the fundamentals from a professional coach and build my confidence
- I would like to learn how to roll over rock features, round berms and flat turns found on a blue or red trail
- I would like to learn how to use my brakes effectively and maintain a balanced body position
- I would like to practise tricky sections in a supportive, fun environment.
- I would like to ride a trail centre red trail with control, speed and confidence maintaining good body positioning.
- I would like to tackle and learn how to ride black features safely with the guidance of a professional coach
- I can drop small/medium sized drops but want to make sure I am doing so safely.
- I want to work on a variety of techniques through sessioning and get more performance from my riding.
If you are unsure which session to book on for or have any questions, please get in touch!
Tech – see description below