Trail Days Laggan Wolftrax 05/06/21
9.30AM – 4.00PM
Location: Laggan Wolftrax Trails
Up there with the best trail centre riding in Scotland, Laggan Wolftrax offers over 20 miles of purpose built trails with gnarly rock gardens, swoopy berms and the infamous ‘airs rock’ among the highlights. As if the trails weren’t enough, the incredible views to the Monadhliath mountains and those cinnamon buns from the cafe make Laggan a must-visit destination on the trail centre circuit!
Our day will begin with a full morning of coaching on specific features like rock gardens, drops and turns, building our control, technique and confidence. We’ll refuel at the cafe before heading out for a guided ride in the afternoon, taking in the best trails Laggan has to offer and putting those newly learned skills into practice. Our Laggan Trail Day will have two coaching groups, Flow for those newer to trail centre riding and Tech for more experienced riders.
- I am new to trail centre riding and would like to learn the fundamentals from a professional coach and build my confidence
- I would like to learn how to roll over rock features, round berms and flat turns found on a blue or red trail
- I would like to learn how to use my brakes effectively and maintain a balanced body position
- I would like to practise tricky sections in a supportive, fun environment.
- I would like to ride a trail centre red trail with control, speed and confidence maintaining good body positioning.
- I would like to tackle and learn how to ride black features safely with the guidance of a professional coach
- I can drop small/medium sized drops but want to make sure I am doing so safely.
- I want to work on a variety of techniques through sessioning and get more performance from my riding.
If you are unsure which session to book on for or have any questions, please get in touch!
Flow – see description below, Tech – see description below