Trail Days Laggan Wolftrax 05/06/21
9.30AM – 4.00PM
Location: Laggan Wolftrax Trails
Up there with the best trail centre riding in Scotland, Laggan Wolftrax offers over 20 miles of purpose built trails with gnarly rock gardens, swoopy berms and the infamous ‘airs rock’ among the highlights. As if the trails weren’t enough, the incredible views to the Monadhliath mountains and those cinnamon buns from the cafe make Laggan a must-visit destination on the trail centre circuit!
Our day will begin with a full morning of coaching on specific features like rock gardens, drops and turns, building our control, technique and confidence. We’ll refuel at the cafe before heading out for a guided ride in the afternoon, taking in the best trails Laggan has to offer and putting those newly learned skills into practice. Our Laggan Trail Day will have two coaching groups, Flow for those newer to trail centre riding and Tech for more experienced riders.
- I can ‘get down’ a red trail centre trail but find some of the features difficult
- I can roll a small drop and want to progress to learning how to drop them properly
- I want to work on improving fundamental skills such as body position, cornering and braking to so that I can ride technical trails with skill and confidence
- I can drop small/medium sized drops but want to improve my technique
- I can ride all of the features on a trail centre red trail (and maybe some black features)
- I want to work on improving my technique and get more performance from my riding
If you are unsure which session to book on for or have any questions, please get in touch!
Flow – see description below, Tech – see description below