Trail Days Pitfichie 07/08/21
9.30AM – 4.00PM
Location: Pitfichie Trails
A firm favourite on the Aberdeenshire enduro circuit and for good reason! Enjoy the panoramic views of Bennachie and the Aberdeenshire countryside from Cairn William before you begin your descent of The Devil’s Staircase – a fast, flowing trail with tight switchbacks and rocky sections. Pitfichie is also home to a rooty, rocky and technical DH track – starting with a fast open section of granite slabs before descending into the trees, where you’ll be met with more rocks, roots and endless line choice.
We’ll start our Pitfichie Trail Day with a morning of coaching on some of the amazing features that Pitfichie has to offer - from rocks to roots, corners and drops - building our technique and confidence as we go. After lunch, we’ll set off on a guided ride of the Pitfichie trails, where we’ll be able to put our new skills into practice. Our Pitfichie Trail Day will have two coaching groups, Flow for those newer to trail centre riding and Tech for more experienced riders.
- I can ‘get down’ a red trail centre trail but find some of the features difficult
- I can roll a small drop and want to progress to learning how to drop them properly
- I want to work on improving fundamental skills such as body position, cornering and braking to so that I can ride technical trails with skill and confidence
- I can drop small/medium sized drops but want to improve my technique
- I can ride all of the features on a trail centre red trail (and maybe some black features)
- I want to work on improving my technique and get more performance from my riding
If you are unsure which session to book on for or have any questions, please get in touch!
Flow – see description below, Tech – see description below