WHAT MAKES US TICK
About RideOut coaching
Head Coach Anna Riddell: “I’ve been riding, coaching and leading mountain biking for years and regularly compete with some of the best riders in the country. I absolutely love it and get a real buzz from pushing myself both physically and mentally.
I have enjoyed racing in The Scottish Enduro series, 10 Under the Ben, MuckMedden Events, MacAvalanche and The Strathpuffer.
But I know what it feels like to be a beginner, and if that’s you, no worries. That is what drives my desire to coach. Sharing knowledge and passion for riding bikes is hugely rewarding. I’ve taken women who were complete beginners, and now we go riding together, and compete together in Enduros.
I want to share that feeling with you, empower you to feel free and strong when you ride. I want you to be happy and have fun.”
- British Cycling Level 3 Mountain Bike Leadership Award.
- British Cycling Level 2 Coaching Award.
- Cycling Scotland Bike Ability Level 1-3 Tutor.
- Professional Development Award in Sports
Education Tutoring, Sport Scotland.
- Go MTB Level 5 Instructor.
- Positive Coaching Scotland Tutor.
- Outdoor First Aid Certification.
- PVG checked.